Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2010/11/02

Oral Sex and STI''s

I performed oral sex on a guy I have been seeing for a few months (did this about 2 weeks ago) - but it was literally a few minutes, no condom - no ejaculating. The tip of my tongue is a bit sensitive - it''s been sensitive for abour 3 days now. Could this be related? Could I have contracted something?

oral sex without a condom still poses a number of risk factors. even if the male partner does not ejaculate he still releases pre-ejaculate / pre-cum in small quantities that contains HIV and other STI's. please consult your doctor for a proper diagnosis of your tongue's ailments.

6

Hey Lego, not every man is faithful to his woman. Regardless of excuses, that unfortunately is a fact. How many lovers did you have before you got married?? Its also a fact that uncircumcised men are more likely to get STDs and STIs when sleeping around. Circumcision has way more benefits than you will ever realize. You have no first hand experience with circumcision even though you claim to be so clean your foreskin still gives off smegma and you have to spend extra time cleaning there. So how much water and soap over your lifetime could be saved by not having to mess with your foreskin everyday. Besides, there are many women that prefer their men circumcised for performance and looks.

Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/04

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010/11/03

I doubt you have a problem but if unsure go see a dr.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Homer | 2010/11/03

Well spoken Lego...

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Lego | 2010/11/03

Being uncircumcised is a lame excuse! I am in my late thirties, uncircumcised and have never had a STI, or STD or whatever. You know why? ... because I am faithful to my woman and I keep good personal hygiene. Men can''t sleep around and then blame their being uncircumcised for contracting a desease!

Reply to Lego

Hopefully he is circumcised, or else you are getting exposed to his smegma. Uncircumcised men are more likely to get STDs and STIs due to their foreskins being able to harbour these in the warm, moist environment. You really dont want to give him oral. Circumcision prevents these issues giving you a clean, smell free healthy penis that is MUCH LESS susceptible to STIs and STDs.