Posted by: Adin | 2008-11-17

Oral sex abuse.

This is a strange one.

I was abused as a kid by my nanny (caretaker).

She looked after me from when i was 3 till 15.

She started sucking on my penis when was 3. I thought this was our thing.....friendship.

It carried on till i was 12.
By that time i was having orgasms (dry) but was only starting to realise what it was she was doing.

The problem is that till today, nothing satisfies me like oral sex.
I am not even interested in Vaginal sex.

How do i overcome this?

Its unfortunately fairly typical of child molestation such as you describe, that the molester makes it seem like a friendly secret, makes it seem innocent, and may leave you with a distorted view of sex. Its unfortunately limiting if you now find yourself so focussed on oral sex that you're relatively uninterested in vaginal sex. Seeing a good counsellor / psychotherapist could help you to broaden your horizons and increase your repertoire of satisfaction. Obviously, as you move towards long-term relationships / marriage and fatherhood, a partner is unlikely to be satisfied by a relationship almost exclusively focussed on oral sex, and that would also not suit the matter of fathering children. Do see a shrink for asessment and help to sort this out for yourself.