Posted by: Ellie | 2013-01-14

Oral Sex

My husband love to please me with his mouth, tongue etc but somewhere he read that he can get some or other disease is it true??

It is possible that some diseases can be spread by oral sex. Perhaps he read about Human Papilloma Virus which is a wart virus that is the cause of genital warts and some types cause cancer of the cervix if not treated early enough. It is also possible, though less common, to get oral lesions from this virus. Other viruses, for example HIV, can also be spread by oral sex, but this usually occurs if there are open lesions either on the genitals or orally.

Posted by: mitra | 2013-01-30

Dear Ellie

this is my email address

please contact me directly, i share my useful information with you.

do not hesitate please.

Reply to mitra
Posted by: BlackMack | 2013-01-15

Hi Ellie

I would like to think that with any oral pleasure, hygiene is key, just make sure that keep it tidy and he may go ahead and knock himself out with the pleasure ...

As a basic, I think an STI may be contracted (but this will once again depend on personal hygiene and precaution of such)

I think Ellie LOVES it when her man goes down on her  -) ...

Reply to BlackMack
Posted by: Anon | 2013-01-15

He can only if your p...y is dirty