Question
Posted by: angela | 2011/11/01

oral sex

Hi doc,

My boyfriend keeps telling me that his tongue hurts after he gives me oral sex. He is pretty rough. Is it normal for it to hurt?

Maybe he needs to work on his technique and strengthen his tongue muscles progressively. People often mistake hardness/roughness for the most effective oral-sex technique, where in actual fact the sensation and the way you engage is more important. Maybe you can guide your partner a bit in what works for you and maybe one could combine Oral sex and finger manipulation to give the tongue a bit of a breather.

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/01

Reply to Sexologist