Question
Posted by: oral | 2010/06/21

oral sex

I enjoy oral sex, but my husband very seldom does it. At first I thought he had a problem with it, but when I asked him he said he enjoys it very much. I cannot understand if he enjoys it WHY DOES HE NOT DO IT

ask him - once you have identified his reasons for not doing so, you can offer an alternative: ie, if he does not like pubic hair, you can shave it off.

5
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: oral | 2010/06/25

Mark, I do not hint. I tell him in no uncertain terms, not while we are having sex however. I actually think he does not want to do it, so I will just leave it. Cannot understand why he cannot be honest

Reply to oral
Posted by: TC | 2010/06/23

My wife don''t like a muff so I stop giving her . But I like to go down on women and gess that is just my loss. I don''t think I will ever go down on my wife again.

Reply to TC
Posted by: mark | 2010/06/23

hint thats what you want..
enjoy!!

Reply to mark
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2010/06/21

I think he is lying to you,he just says that he enjoys it maybe not to offend you. I have never given a muff before but recently i dont know why i am really craving to give one.

Reply to Anon Guy