Question
Posted by: 007 | 2010-05-04

oral sex

My wife likes it more when im giving her oral and go down on her. As for myself I like it also a lot but now I get the feeling that its all she wants from now on. We are married for 1 year and feel like she did not have the guts to tell me what was the greatest for her.

Should I leave it like this or carry on as if nothing is wrong? I like to be inside her but seems like she cant climax then no matter how long we do it.. Thank you if you can advise.

I support other people's responses that you need to discuss this with her and find out what she really thinks/feels. Perhaps you could begin an exploration of other sexual positions/types of stimulation (ie.attempt manual stimulation of her clitoris, when she is aroused, try to feel for her g-spot - an area which can become slightly swolleng inside the vagina on the front wall about 4 cms inside - this can also be pleasurable). Sex is like a dance - it should be varied and pleasing for both in varying degrees. |Rather than getting caught up in assumptions and guesses, talk and explore!

Claire
SASHA

6
Posted by: bryn | 2010-05-05

my wife loves normal sex but hates oral. Any suggestions?

Reply to bryn
Posted by: 007 | 2010-05-05

Thanks to you all and i will try my upmost best. Have a great day!!!!

Reply to 007
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-05-05

Claire
SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Maria | 2010-05-04

From a woman''s point of view.... oral is great! We females need clitoral stimulation which is probably the reason she enjoys it so much. Try stimulate her clitoris while having sex e.g. let her get ontop of you, and while she is riding you, you rub and tease her clit.... trust me.... she will LOVE IT!!!

Best of Luck

P.S. You should feel comfortable talking to her about it. It need not be a confrontational conversation.... just let her know that you would like to know what she likes and wants in bed becasue you want to please her...

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Oldster | 2010-05-04

Why not satisfy her via oral and then do your thing. Surely she does not object to you entering her thereafter ? If she does, then you need to sort that out quickly. You can''t go though married life just going down on her, that''s crazy.

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: ZIPPO | 2010-05-04

You are married.Talk to her.If 2 people are married it means that there should be a open comunication line.,so just talk to her!

Reply to ZIPPO