Question
Posted by: Chris | 2010-03-26

ORAL SEX

I am a gay man who enjoy oral sex. Giving it that is. I have been in a monogamous relationship for more than a year now. I cover the entire neather region but no rimming. My partner is uncut. My question is: there are obviously many bacteria living on our skin and especially in the pubic area. I also swallow his semen. What are the health hazzards of continuous oral sex? I obviously ingest these bacteria. Should I take an antibiotic from time to time? Hope you can help. I''m a little embarressed to discuss this with my GP.

Hallo Chris
It is better to wash the private area before oral sex.You don't have to take any antibiotics if the partner does not have any obvious signs/symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases or urine tract infection. Obviously you should avoid oral sex if an infection is present. Semen does not contain bacteria and urine is usually sterile if no infection present.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-03-26

Hallo Chris

Reply to cyberdoc