Question
Posted by: Luanne | 2010/03/18

Oral sex

To all the ladies - I need some advice. I know my hubby would love some oral sex but I just cannot see myself doing it. I''ve tried it once years ago but could not stand the taste of (I think the semen). Obviously it wont have the same effect if he wears a condom.

Any advice would be appreciated. I would really like to surprise him soon. Thanks

There are flavoured condoms on the market that can make oral sex fun & lighthearted. Alternatively you could consider including a cleaning/washing act as part of the foreplay if it is his natural scent that is the offending smell/taste. If it is his semen, then ask him to tell you before he ejaculates and you can move away in time whilst continuing to stimulate him.

Claire - SASHA

4
Posted by: me | 2010/03/18

get flavoured condoms from durex it works for my gf

Reply to me
Posted by: Envious | 2010/03/18

Wish my missus would get on down. You don''t have to stay sucking until he cums. Get him to that point and finish by hand. Of course you have to trust him to let you know when he is about to cum ! The whole oral thing is the wonderful silky feeling and imagination while its happening.

Reply to Envious
Posted by: Lo | 2010/03/18

So you prefer a condoms smell and taste than your hubby" s dick? If you really loves him you wouldn''t even think about that taste. If you can''t loose yourself and go wild with him who else are going to experience things with?? unless you are cheating on him!!

Reply to Lo
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/18

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist