Question
Posted by: Jack | 2010/03/09

oral sex

Hello

A week ago i went to a party met a lady who after getting naked and rubbing me up and kissing me down by my privates,and without any chance of stopping her she went straight down on my penis with her mouth and gave me a blow job,could i have been exposed to an std.

It happened so quick and i thought at the time well you have got your mouth there so why stop her.

Hallo Jack
The possibility of transmitting STD is there with any contact of mucous membranes ( like the inside of the mouth and the penis) but she may be at more risk than you in this situation.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/09

Hallo Jack

Reply to cyberdoc