Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/23

oral sex

i have given my wife all the plesure she can think of when we are intimate. oral sex for me is very impertant but for her it meens nothing as long as she is on the receiving that fine.

Try and communicate to her how much it means to you to receive oral sex. Some women may find it difficult because they are afraid of ejaculation in the mouth – taste / smell etc. Using a flavoured condom / putting some liqueur or honey on the penis can make the situation more pleasurable. Visit the SA Sexual Health Association website for more information www.sexualhealth.co.za