Question
Posted by: AMANDA | 2009/04/20

ORAL SEX

I AM 37, HUSBAND 40, MARRIED 18 YEARS, 2 CHILDREN, SEX IS GOOD, MY HUSBAND DOES NOT LIKE ORAL SEX, HOW CAN I GET HIM TO DO LIKE IT OF DO IT TO ME. I AM 80 % OF THE TIME CLEAN SHAVEN AND ALSO CLEAN.

Firstly explore with your husband why he has reservations about oral sex – validate his feelings about it. It may be helpful for him to understand that the tongue is soft and agile so can bring incredible pleasure without hurting, like fingers sometimes do! I would suggest that you cut a small square of cling film and place it over the vulva. This may make it easier for him – put some honey or other tasty substance on it to make it fun!
Expert opinions are provided by the SA Sexual Health Association: www.sexualhealth.co.za

5
Posted by: Ken | 2009/04/21

Must admit I am amazed that your man does not want it, most men can' t get enough of it, including me, it is wonderful and one of the most intimate things a couple can share.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: amanda | 2009/04/21

yes, i do give him blow jobs. i cant help feeling the need for oral sex. i will just tell him.......

Reply to amanda
Posted by: bee | 2009/04/20

Be thankful that you have good sex! lucky woman. stop worrying about what you dont have. some of us dont even have a good sex life at all - now that is sad dont you think?

Reply to bee
Posted by: J | 2009/04/20

JUST TELL HIM. you want him to make you feel good ..if his a good husband he will accommodate you .if not then ..well better go and buy some toys for yourself...

Reply to J
Posted by: Roger | 2009/04/20

Amanda, firstly i am in the same boat as you. I am a guy 33,and my wife does not like it either. Do you give your hubby a blow job? i want to try it at least one time. in search of a really clean women though.

Reply to Roger