Posted by: Jane | 2009-03-13

Oral sex

I struggle to give my husband a full -|- and feel like Im letting him down. His penis is too large to go entirely into my mouth, it goes only half way. What can I do to satisfy him completely and having a erection in my mouth?

Being comfortable with sex and not feeling inadequae is an important component of a healthy sexlife .
Are you comfortable with oral sex ? Discussion with your partner is important.
Extending the oral cavity by using your hands is one way of cupping the large penis and remembering that the glans (Head ) is the most sensitive area of the penis and where your focus could be concentrated on.

Posted by: Mandy | 2009-03-18

hi alexxx... hhehe do just the head..cuz his big?

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: Alexxx | 2009-03-17

lol. Mandy - you know what you takign about. lol. yah, one thing that does it for me is giving the head a good suck and stroking lets say every 10secs or so, and squeezing the premcum out and licking it off the head, until it is dripping out, he`ll stay hard for a loooong time and he`ll be so horny he would just want more and give you more. its awsome!

Reply to Alexxx
Posted by: Mandy | 2009-03-16

Hi Confused

I agree with the other comment on this.
My partner now and previsous are on the larger side like 22-24cm and thick.Its simple...just suck of the head, whril your tougue around it and stroke the length.Every now and then lick the length and press/rub your thumb on his head.if his balls " hang"  loose gently squeeze them with your other will drive him crazy!!!

Reply to Mandy
Posted by: Bill | 2009-03-14

I doubt whether you are letting him down, after all the front business end has all the sensitive parts, not the second half. I find it a great turn on if I know that my partner is enjoying doing it. The only thing that you must improve is your confidence, and be adventurous with your hands like anon said. Other than that ask him directly what he wants.

Reply to Bill
Posted by: Anon | 2009-03-13

A BJ isn' t only about using your mouth. Use your hands. My hubby loves it when I lightly tickle his scrotum while I' m busy in that department!