Question
Posted by: omar | 2009-02-12

oral sex

if we do oral sex on woman both kissing and also on vagina, a woman with history of fits, epilepsy and vaginal infections is there a chance of contacting the same thro saliva or vaginal fluids what precatuions can be taken before and after oral sex pl help

Epilepsy ( fits) is caused by brain damage. Cannot be contracted through saliva. Vaginal infections - they come and go - when there is no vaginal infection - there can be no transmission of germs - if there is a vaginal infection present.........you must be very brave to do oral sex

1
Posted by: goody | 2009-02-13

doctor u have not answered my query dated 7-2-09 kindly let me know the treatment for pe and other details regarding

Reply to goody