Question
Posted by: lingK | 2011/01/19

oral contraceptives to stop menstruation

Hi, I am off the pill for the last 6 years, but will be going on an 40 day adventure trip in 3 days time and don''t want to have a period during that time I started to take femodene a week ago and by mistake bought another pack of melodene instead of femodene.
Will I have a period when switching from femodene to melodene?

I also feel a bit of nausea since starting the femodene, is that normal?

It is normal to feel nausea when starting the Pill. It is possible that you wil have a bleed when switching pills. Some people have this and some don't.

2

Posted by: Biki | 2011/01/20

I also took Femodene during my honeymoon. My period did not start on day 28 as normal, but on day 33 it came while takeing the meds I did not have any side effects.

Reply to Biki