Question
Posted by: Barbara | 2011/06/28

oral

Is swallowing a healthy persons ejaculate risky or is it good? Does a girls''s skin realyy glow with this. Should it be smeared on skin?

Dear Barbara,

Swallowing a person's ejaculate is low risk from the perspective of HIV transmission but not for other sexuallt transmitted infections (STI). So if when you say healthy person you mean there is no STI present then it is not "bad". Ejaculate has no cosmetic elements so smearing it on the skin will not make the skin glow. Being in the after glow of a sexual encounter does result in a "healthy glow" and smearing ejaculate can be a source of pleasure for many.

10
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/06/30

Dear Gugu, why so aggressive? No need for that my dear. Is the swallow of cum a sensitive issue for you?

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: gugu | 2011/06/29

No " manwood?"  either read the sexologists answer properly or get someone with a high school education to read it to you and then explain to you what she wrote.....

Reply to gugu
Posted by: Dr. Gupta | 2011/06/29

Yes, swallow is good for your breast, it will become bigger. Vaginal sex will make you pregnant and your belly will grow bigger. Anal sex makes your bums grow and bigger.

Reply to Dr. Gupta
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/06/29

See Gugu, even the Sexologist agrees with us, swallowing is good for you. Swallow some more, maybe you''ll get used to it.

Barbara, it is conclusive. Continue to swallow and do so with a big smile on your face....

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/29

Dear Barbara,

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Gugu | 2011/06/28

Hi Barbara

As you can see, and as I suspected.... the men want you to think it is good for you bla bla bla, but it has absolutely no " cosmetic"  value.
So, do what you want with it, not what a man is telling you to do with it.
They think we are stupid and will believe everything...
YOU ARE IN Control, so You do what You want LOL !!!

Reply to Gugu
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/06/28

So here''s the correct answer:

Yes it is good for you.
Yes it is good to swallow.
Yes your skin will glow.
Yes, you can smear on your skin, on your face as well.

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: Joe | 2011/06/28

@gugu.... u can come swallow mine

Reply to Joe
Posted by: realist | 2011/06/28

Gugu you must be the most frigid boring sex partner I thought your kind of conservative attitude went out years ago how sexually suppressed must you be to have such a negative approach to oral sex, I really feel sorry for you

Reply to realist
Posted by: Gugu | 2011/06/28

No not good.
No skin will not glow.
No do not smear anywhere.
No benefits at all.

Reply to Gugu