Question
Posted by: Anon | 2011-02-18

Oral

Hi Doc, I was reading the previous post, and hope you can give insite into my situation. My wife had a fantasy of me giving oral to another man, I eventually went along with it, but also did not let him finish in my mouth, my wife wanted me to do it properly again, and I went the whole way, swallowing and all, and quite enjoyed it, but this got her asking a million questions, and now she wont even discuss it, and freaked out, just because I suggested we should try again, it does not make sense, I lived out her fantasy, and she gets mad at the very mention of it now, please try and explain.

Whew, this is a difficult situation and I cannot possibly explain as I don't know what exactly happened for your wife. I can only make some suggestions...

It certainly is a very confusing reaction; I just wonder if she didn't expect to see you enjoy it? There is something that smacks of humiliation in the fact that you 'didn't do it properly' the first time and so you had to do it 'properly'. I wonder if she also now feels insecure because you have asked to do it again? It could be that is something do with you/your reaction but it could also be that she thought she would find it arousing and in reality the fantasy acted out was overwhelming. She may not herself understand her own reaction. If this is causing conflict between the two of you I recommend that you/she sees a psychologist to try to understand how this happended and how you can move through it.

Claire - SASHA

4
Posted by: Joe | 2011-02-21

U sick F##k

Reply to Joe
Posted by: anon | 2011-02-18

EEEEEEEEEW

Reply to anon
Posted by: Health24 Admin | 2011-02-18

We're a little confused as both this and the question below have been posted from the same IP number - either someone has two wives, two husbands or this is one individual's fantasy appearing in repeat posts?

Reply to Health24 Admin
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-02-18

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist