Question
Posted by: TTC | 2010/05/03

OPT tests and ewcm

Hi, I am very confused by my cycles. at 10dpo I noticed alot of ewcm, and the day before, at 9dpo I had cramping for 3 hours. Then, today, at 15dpo I am having alot of ewcm again, with cramps, sore breasts, lower back pain and bloating, but I did an OPT and it is negative. Howcome I would get such distinct ewcm so far apart. at 10dpo, afterwards the cm changed to creamy then sticky, and started all over again today. HELP!

The cervical mucus is not a completely accurate away of assessing when you ovulate. It is just a guide. Temperature monitoring or ovulation kits would be more accuarte.

3

Posted by: TTC | 2010/05/04

Sorry, me again. Got results from blood test, and they were negative. WHo knows how I got a positive hpt at the doc''s yesterday and now the test says Im negative.

Reply to TTC
Posted by: TTC | 2010/05/04

Well, I went to the doctor yesterday and was shocked when she did a pregnancy test and got a faint positive. But I had a longer, heavy period almost 2 weeks ago. The doc did say it was faint, so it could be left over hcg after a miscarriage, which is what I believe. After a few minutes, the test line went very dark, and the doc said it is a conclusive positive, but she took blood to confirm. I did another test msyelf this morning and it was negative, so I am devastated because that must mean I did have a miscarriage.

Reply to TTC