Question
Posted by: Brenda | 2010-08-25

Opps??

My gyno says i now have polycystic ovarian syndrome and now wants to operate and he says then i can see my periods again and can then TTC,my concern is that how long must i wait to get preg and are there no chances i may have miscarage because of the scares after the opp? please help.

Dear Brenda

The outcome of the operation for Polycystic Ovarian syndrome is unpredictable and does not always lead to regular menstrual cycles or pregnancy. Also there are different types of operations and you need to clarify with your gynaecologist what he intends to do. Ovarian wedge resection is no longer the primary operation of choice as it has been substituted by other procedures such as ovarian drilling. The ovarian drilling if not done carefully may result in thermal damage to healthy eggs and may in some cases cause more harm than good and therefore you should first of all investigate your options more thoroughly and discuss it with your gynaecologist in great detail.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

11
Posted by: Brenda | 2010-09-21

What does essence of life do Koki?

Reply to Brenda
Posted by: koki | 2010-09-21

please relax and do soome excercise you are too hard on your self ,try essence of life (lennon product)

Reply to koki
Posted by: Brenda | 2010-09-20

Please help,i have done an opp but still no periods. I am now loosing hope. How long do i have to wait now? Please help DR

Reply to Brenda
Posted by: Brenda | 2010-09-15

the smell is now gone and now wondering when to TTC again.

Reply to Brenda
Posted by: Brenda | 2010-09-07

Good day

i did the opp and everthing went well..i just have this bad smell now that is braught by the discharge coming out. My gynae recomended i buy these other pills that i must insert inside the Vagina for 7 days and it will go away...I am not sure when to TTC again as i dont know if i can be preggies if i still dont see my periods.Please help

Reply to Brenda
Posted by: Clare | 2010-09-04

Hi Brenda,
Hysteroscopy provides a way for your physician to look inside your uterus. A hysteroscope is a thin, telescope-like instrument that is inserted into the uterus through the vagina and cervix. This tool often helps a physician diagnose or treat a uterine problem. Hysteroscopy is minor surgery which is performed either in your physician''s office or in a hospital setting. It can be performed with local, regional, or general anesthesia& mdash sometimes no anesthesia is needed. There is little risk involved with this procedure for most women. Hope everything went well

Reply to Clare
Posted by: Brenda | 2010-08-30

Now i''m getting way too scared as the appointment is for tomorrow
The opp is called hysteroscopy + hysteroscopy

Reply to Brenda
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010-08-27

Dear Brenda

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert
Posted by: Brenda | 2010-08-25

Thanks for the info and advices Tash,i will ask my DR about the Glugophase and goodluck on ur insuline

Reply to Brenda
Posted by: Tash | 2010-08-25

I did the op previously and it worked. For you insuline level being high you must use Glugophase not sure if you need a prescription, the doctor gave me one. Was at my doctor today (TCC for more than a year), luckally my insuline level is 100% after 4 months Glugophase. But he informed me how dangerous it is to be pregnant with a high insuline level. I need to do a test now the end of the month just to make sure its not high. This can cause a miscarage. Speak to your doctor about Glugophase and the mg needed for you.

Reply to Tash
Posted by: Brenda | 2010-08-25

he also says i must loose waight(currently 64kg) and 22yrs old
He says my insuline is too high( Done the tests at the lab) but he never gave me any medication. Is there any medication you can recommend for me to drop my insuline level

Reply to Brenda