Question
Posted by: Lizzy | 2013-01-25

Opinions please

If your partner / spouse chatted to his/her colleagues of the opposite sex on skype, whatsapp, bbm, e-mail etc after hours on non work related issues would this be seen as " acceptable" ?
The " colleague"  being single as well ...
Opinions please?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you feeling uncomfortable about this. Its reasonable.It is he who is unreasonably disregarding your feelings, and showing a lack of respect for your relationship. This is definitely emotional infidelity and lack of respect, and more could come of it. Discuss this calmly with him, and insist that you work together on changing this bad habit.

8
Posted by: Me | 2013-01-28

Kgee - Can you please please stop writing in sms abbrevaitions, really annoying... why do you have to spell " that"  as " dat" ....

Reply to Me
Posted by: kgee | 2013-01-26

i understand bt try to spk to ur spouse tell him u dont feel comfortable abt it maybe he will understand and i dont think if it was u who do dat he will be happy so plz talk to him

Reply to kgee
Posted by: Lizzie | 2013-01-25

*This is HOW emotional infidelity starts

Reply to Lizzie
Posted by: Lizzie | 2013-01-25

I was wondering if I was wrong in feeling uncomfortable about it cos I feel it infringes on boundaries ... and I dont want to wait around and wait to see what happens, this is our emotional infidelity and then perhaps physical infidentaly starts. Work is work it should stay there. After hours is family time. Well that''s how I feel.

Reply to Lizzie
Posted by: kgee | 2013-01-25

obvious i wont be comfortable its more than frndship,bt dont rush to make decision or say something wait to c wat will happen at the end....

Reply to kgee
Posted by: XXX | 2013-01-25

Provided he does it in front of you it should not be too serious.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Helllo Kitty | 2013-01-25

I wouldn''t be comfortable with it.

Reply to Helllo Kitty
Posted by: Lizzie | 2013-01-25

oh and messages on FB.

Reply to Lizzie