Question
Posted by: AR | 2008/09/16

Opinions Please

Hi.

I am considering donating my eggs.

Please can I have opinions - good or bad.

Hardly my field ! Unless you mean Easter Eggs, in which case I could be interested.

4
Posted by: zits | 2008/09/17

go 4 it its a gud idea

Reply to zits
Posted by: Kay in Gtown | 2008/09/17

If you can tolerate the medications they will give you to stimulate egg production (they' d like to harvest more than just one egg) then I think it' s a wonderful thing to do for someone else.

Reply to Kay in Gtown
Posted by: Zexeon | 2008/09/17

If its for my sister definately cause it only goes waste each month and if it could make somebody happy why not?

Reply to Zexeon
Posted by: EL | 2008/09/16

In a way it' s good, but for personally, I wouldn' t do that. In a 100 year' s time people will marry their own brother or sister and won' t even know it!

Reply to EL