opinion on sex

I am with this new guy and had sex for the first time (very safe) He has the biggest penis I have ever seen, he is my 4th lover and at 29 and a half I have never come across something like this. While he was inside me I could actually feel him in my pelvis, I was in pain, felt like I could do a number 1 and 2 all at the same time! In addition to it being “ longer”  I think it is also “ too thick” . I don’ t know but I know I was very very uncomfortable.

My second concern is that between “ penetration”  to him ejaculating he took at least 18 –  22 minutes. I actually timed him when we had sex the second time around!!!I am not sure I can go back for more. I think it will get better with more communication and I actually told him and he said in fact he did not “ put”  all of it inside. Imagine, his big penis inside of me and him taking that long to orgasm??? Please advise on what to do.

Another question: Besides the facts above, could there be a reason why it burned so badly when he initially penetrated? I know I don’ t have any infections. I have fibroids, could that be a reason why sex hurts. This problem has always been there even with my previous partners. Could it be emotional? My gynae said long time ago when I complained about it that there seemed to be no physical explanation for it. Is that correct?

This is partly a gynae question, but here goes. I hope your message is read by the guy who, the other week, argued with me that a very large pnis was essential for pleasuring a woman. Any penis beyond the exceedingly rare micro version can satisfy a woman --- it depends on the individual's skill and involvement with his partner's pleasure, and not on anatomical size. very large penises, as you have experienced can be uncomfortable and not enjoyable, unless used with skill and consideration. I can't guess why it took him so long to reach orgasm --- maybe he was concentrating on limiting your discomfort, maybe just not all that aroused, maybe it wasn't hios first orgasm of the evening, there can be many reasons.
I can't tell you "what to do", and have no idea what you want to achieve. Is this all about sex ( which is all you are talking about ) ? In which case wouldn't you be better suited by a more ordinary guy better able to please both of you ? If it's about a relationship, you haven't said much about that. If the pair of you are madly in love, you could take the time to work mout the sexual thing ; if not, why not move on to each find more compatible partners ?
Why was there a burning sensation when he penetrated ? You say this has been present with previous partners. Usually, this would be due to insufficient lubrication on your side, and using suitable bought lubricants could help. Fibroids could cause pain or discomfort on deep penetration

Posted by: josjos | 2009-05-28

I think the fact that this is a new relationship, things cannot be smooth from the start. Besides the size of his penis you are measuring the experience by what you felt in your previous relationships and chances were on the onset that the experience wouldn' t be the same.I for example have had relationships before the current one were our sex lasted not more than 10 mins, but the lady i am involved with now would kill me if i lasted less than 20mins. I have adjusted and enjy it now, but imagine what it could do to someone like you if i were to find myself in another relationship after this one. Bottom line is to communicate, if it doesn' t work then it was never meant to be.

Reply to josjos

Ask Sexologist maybe...