Posted by: Elna | 2013-01-11

I met a guy who is proposing a relationship , who is 1 year younger than my younger brother and I''m 5 yrs older. Although he appears matured the fact that he is younger than my brother does not go well with me. Am I insane or crazy

Not clear from your message, but there's, what, 4 or years difference in your ages ? More relevant is social and psychological maturity, which doesnt correlate closely with age in years. Of course you're not insane or crazy - give it a try ; many relationships start and don;t work out for a whole range of good reasons, and that's fine. Try it and see

Posted by: Maria | 2013-01-11

Age is just a number, emotional maturity is much more important. How old are you? As you get older gaps in age becomes less important.

Reply to Maria