Question
Posted by: honey | 2008-10-30

operation and pregnancy

6 months ago my gynae discovered that i had fibroids. in august i had an op to remove the fibroids (lapo, hysteroscopy and myoctomy), which went well. i was on a pill but stopped after the op. my gynae told my husband and i to ensure that i didnt fall pregnant in the next 3 months, but 2 months later i, we had unprotected sex. my last period was 6 weeks ago. a part of me is worried i might be pregnant and another part would love to be pregnant. what are the consequences of falling pregnant before the lapse of the 3 months after the operation.

There might be a higher risk of miscarriage if the scar has not healed properly.