Question
Posted by: rina | 2011/02/23

Operation

I had my galblader removed, and 3years after that, I got sick and the tests showed I have a blockage in my liver pipe which exits in my intentstines, when I had a op to clear the blockage my liver pipe was put into my stomach, since I had that op done I have a problem with my metabolism, I can not lose weight, do you think it is unhealthy to have my gall runing through my stomach

Dear Rina
No this will not cause any weight gain. There may be another reason why you can't lose weight - have you checked your thyroid hormone levels, insulin levels, blood sugars and prolactin levels?

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/23

Dear Rina