Question
Posted by: Motlalentwa | 2012/05/03

Open relationship

What is an open relationship, do you have to be jealous if you are in an open relationship or worry about the movements of your partner

I suppose one has to decide what is and is not, to be open ! There's no fixed definition. Theoretically, if you both agree to an Open relationshiop and are both happy and content with it, that'd mean each of you were free to have sex with anyone else you please, without the other one feeling jealous or upset about it. That's why I think its impractical and highly unlikely, and most attempts to set it up end in grief all round. If you really don't care what sexual partners the other person has, what sort of relationship do you actually have ?

2
Posted by: MaFlo | 2012/05/04

To be in an Open Relationship means you and your Partner are free to have sexual relations outside of the relationship without either one of you getting angry or jealous about it. Some of them prefer that the other partner informs them when they will be going out to sleep with another person from outside,
Personally I think all this is such a pity as it shows how morally disabled we are as a society, if you have a problem in your relationship, why not try to fix it than going around after another person because at the end of the day, all relationships have their own problems and it is up to us to fix them, and how about all the diseases acquired????

Reply to MaFlo