Question
Posted by: MissCheese | 2010/10/01

OPEN RELATIONSHIP

About 4 months ago i started seeing a guy who is about 10 years my senior. We agreed to continue seeing each other without any form of committing to being a couple. I really enjoy spending time with him and he feels the same way. We talk about anything and everything, basically we are comfortable with each other.
We recently started having sex and it was the most amazing sex i ever had. He blows me away every time and i was wondering if u can help me with a few positions to blow him away.

please buy a sex book with positions that are available. read through it together and experiment together - both partners need to be active in the decision making and love making.

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/10/04

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Mr Cheese | 2010/10/01

How old are you MissCheese?

Reply to Mr Cheese