Posted by: BI | 2009-06-30

I' m bipolar and moody and somewhat sort of suicidal at the moment. I' m seeing my shrink tomorrow and will discuss it with him and see what treatment options are available.

But anyway, I do seem to (for some ungodly reason I cannot fathom) to attract quite a lot of male attention. And I' m NOT dressing to kill, or sometimes I don' t even brush my hair for 2 days and I' m just going into zombie mode and getting things done but WOW... Now I have a guy I' m really interested in and he is amazing and he' s there for me and he' s been such a support as well even through the rollercoaster ride of my mood swings and manic / depressive episodes.

So I tell other guys that I have a boyfriend and all I can offer is friendship. But it' s not working! This guy sent me a whole bunch of red roses today! I was clear with him but he still seems determined to win me over. Now I do not have time for this - I' m trying to convince myself on a daily basis just to live and breath and force myself to work... AND then this happens?!?!
I am confused as to this attention however, I also don' t want to hurt these people. They really seem to like my sorry-|-for some reason... BUT don' t seem to want to take NO (i.r.o. a relationship) for an answer.
I' m gonna have to cut them completely from my life, huh? I can' t even be friends with them if they do no respect that I am very much in love and do respect my boyfriend. he means so much to me, so much more than just a BF and I care for him deeply. This attention is obviously making him insecure.

Man alive!!! Life is freaking weird!

Obviously, your discussion with your shrink tomorrow, revealing exactly how you have been feeling, will be essential. Curious that you feel bothered by some guys --- maybe they're especially fond of zombies ? But at least you sound as though you've found a good guy who likes you as you are, and has stuck with you through the ups and downs. I don't knowwhat the etiquette is to deal with the red roses, but surely at least one says Thans, but I meant what I said about being happ with my bf and not wanting any more than ordinary friendship with anyone else. That shouldn't be hurtful, and indeed should help to avoid the hurt of excessive and unrealistic expectations. And tell them, if a ordinary friendship isn't acceptale to them, and if hey won't accept and respect your limits, then you have no alternative but to cut off all contact with them