Question
Posted by: Lydia | 2010/12/14

Oogroom

Ek is 30 en op soek na ''n oogroom wat kraaispore sal versag. Ek weet nie regtig wat goed sal werk vir my nie. Ek het ''n droë  vel oor die algemeen.
Dankie

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Lydia, thank you for the question and my apologies for answering in English but my Afrikaans is not great.

Your best option in treating crow’s feet wrinkles (lines that radiate from the outer side of the eyes) is Botox as this will soften existing lines and prevent future lines from developing AND a good topical regime (see below).

Topical products have a limited (although important) effect on wrinkles and if you would like to follow the topical route my advice is to consider the following:
A good SPF (applied several times daily) 50 SPF or higher that contains zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide and remember to apply to the eyelids and lips
A topical eye cream that contains the following ingredients: alphahydroxy acid, polyhydroxy acid, vitamin C and vitamin A derivatives (such as NeoStrata Bionic Eye Cream and Renewal Cream)
I would also consider adding 4 to 6 weekly NeoStrata Glycolic acid peels with particular attention around the eye area

2
Posted by: betsie | 2010/12/17

ek het al verskeie produkte probeer (neostrata, environ, danne montague, vichy) en ook ipl (vyf sessies teen R300 elk) om lyntjies rondom die oe te versag. ek het in september estee lauder advanced night repair gekoop en ek kan ''n verskil sien op fyn lyntjies wat ek rondom my oe gehad het. dit is werklik die moeite werd - ietwat duur, maar ''n botteltjie hou lank.

Reply to betsie
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/12/17

Reply to anti-ageing expert