Posted by: neversleep | 2010-03-06

only sex at midnight

My husband only wants sex in the middle of the night. I''ll be sleeping and the next thing he will be all over me. Sometimes I think his doing this in his sleep and he doesn''t really know what he is doing. He always finish what he started and afterwards we''ll have a sig. together.
Is this normal? Why doesn''t he just sleep?

Dear Neversleep
please discuss this with your partner as that is where you will find the answers . Once a man is relaxed he will have have stronger erectyions and therefore feel more confident . The erection killer that you share later should be addressed

Posted by: XXX | 2010-03-08

A bit strange but maybe as you are already sleeping he is watching some porn or getting " himself"  ready for some action.
Talk to him about it as it must bug you being woken up to immediately have to satisfy his and your needs.

Reply to XXX