Question
Posted by: Girl | 2009/05/15

only if I was a boy (not a shrink question)

Guys have it so easy. If they want to be single they are single. When they are tired of being single they pick up a girl. Then they decide what they want to do. They choose who to play, who to really love, who to toss and when.

I am 30 years old, single and hating it. Hobbies and girlfreinds are OK during the day but the empty bed and empty house that I come back to every night, not so lekker.

Anyway...enjoy your weekend all you coupled people.

I hear you. Mind you, there are many men who, just as mistakenly, think it'd be easy to be a woman. I come acros women who behave exactly as you describe men as behaving. Single is good, too. You don't need a man to be splendid in your own right. Loneliness has its solutions. Sexual frustration may be hard to satisfy safely, but again, eneds different approaches

7
Posted by: Its a shame | 2009/05/16

Hey, I hear you girl. The real bitch is that there are so many guys out there, really great people, honest, relaible, genuine with only the normal everyday hang-ups we all have, nothing weird and we just don' t seem to be able to link up safely anywhere. Its a pity there isn' t some place that we could do this even if like minded people picked a public area, like a Mall or something and all met, wearing a distinct coloured shirt/blouse and just chatted. Its a start don' t you think ?

Reply to Its a shame
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/15

My best friend is my lover too... I am not Gay, I am Bi and so until Mr Right eventually comes along. I will have my fun.

F**K buddies... best cure!

Posted by: Guy | 2009/05/15

Girl, try making some friends first. That what I' m doing now. But I must admit, I also in the process of chainging my life to become a better personn Not so easy, and quite lonely. So, wanna come join the club?

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/15

get laid woman

Posted by: Girl | 2009/05/15

Like what?

Reply to Girl
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/15

stop complaining and do something about it.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/15

A wise woman once told me that its easy assume that another person' s situation is better than yours because you dont know what it is really like for them.

I realised this on mothers day. there I was tormenting myself about being childless and alone on the day and most of my coupled friends felt ignored.