Question
Posted by: JJ | 2010-09-05

ONLY FELT ORGASM ONCE WITH A MAN

M 24YR OLD WOMAN AND HAVE ONLY FELT ORGASM WITH ONE MAN AND THEN WOMAN & mdash  IS IT MY SEXUALITY OR AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG CS THE MAN CUMS & mdash  I DNT & mdash  WE TRY DIFFERENT STYLES AND POSITIONS I ENJOY IT JUST CLIMAX AND NOTHING& mdash  WITH WOMAN ITS THE OPPOSITE

....HELP & mdash 

Dear JJ

It is not possible to answer your question fully with the limited information supplied, and especially with regards your sexual orientation. Most of us are in any case more bisexual than so called 100% homosexual or 100% heterosexual.

It is possible that you are more attracted to women than men and thus sexually more comfortable and relaxed and orgasmic with women.

It is equally possible that because women know their own bodies well are able to pleasure another women in the way that will best result in orgasm. Most women most of the time do not acheive orgasm during penetrative sex with a man due to the fact that in most sexual positions there is not enough direct stimulation of the clitoris sufficient to produce an orgasm. So if the women wishes to have an orgasm during penetrative sex with a man, she needs to add extra stimulation to her clitoris either by stimulating herself or, depending on the sexual position, the man also offering additional stimulation to her clitoris. The man can also orally or manually stimulate his partner to produce orgasm.

I hope this clarifies some of what you are asking.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-09-05

Dear JJ

Reply to sexologist