Question
Posted by: Anon | 2011-12-06

Online weighless group

Does anyone know of an online weighless group? I don''t have a group near me and the ones I called were no very helpful.

Dear Online
Weigh-Less functions on the principle that their members attend weekly meetings and weighing sessions, so this is not something that can actually be done online. Research has shown that individuals who want to lose weight get better results when they belong to support groups like Weigh-less. I would suggest that you contact your nearest Weigh-Less branch and become a member. Otherwise, link up with the Chatroom on Health24.com

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2011-12-06

Dear Online