Question
Posted by: Gee | 2009-02-02

ongoin black period with itching in vagina and rectum.and back pain.

Hi gynaedoc i am currently on antibiotics for a uti infection that is a reoccurance.i was on antibiotics for the same thng 3weeks ago.rite nw the infection has subsided bt i am experiencing itching whch is nt thrush bt it is inside like the openin of the urethra.i do nt knw wat to do.also i itch on my bottom like smethng is mving i dnt knw if its worms.i am also stil on my period its thick and black or brown with red in between it is nt heavy bt its day ten now.what is wrng doc.please enlighten me as to what cld be wrng.

You will have to see a doctor to sort out the problem. I cannot tell without an examination.