Posted by: Cherry | 2009-01-19

One woken up from the dead wife...

Hi all, I have finally made up my mind....after years of taking abuse verbally and physically....losing my child due to depression of a cheating subject....bribed with anything I want in order to stay....enough is enough....I saw that movie....I may have to hide as well for a while as protection orders never seemed to work for me.....he had almost all the cops and clerks of court on his payroll.....but this year has given me confidence....I plan to take him on.....why must we live miserables lives...what for....did God intend for us to allow men to cheat...come home with porn on his ph with him and whomever...on his pc....text regarding BJ on the ph....I must say it took me a while...I blamed it like an idiot on his drugging and drinking....then his mental health....but his mental health is tops thanks to the meds....his a senior guys thanks to u as well as lots of u gave me advise for 4 yrs now....CS ....after weighing it all up....I decided I don' t need the crap anymore...he can' t look at me when naked in the bath but when asleep his scrutinizing my mouth...what man is for a loooong fight for my rights but I am sure it will be worth it at the end....why shouldn' t I.....cheers...

Keep safe --- consult with roups like POWA to ensure that --- there's no advantage in being free and dead. I entirely understand why you've had enough of it, and there's indeed no reason for you to continue to put up with this. With the corruption endemic in the legal system, yes, get protection orders, but make independent plans for your safety, too. Good luck !