Posted by: ShyBall | 2013-01-28

One small testicle

I have a very sensitive issue: I am 20 years of age and have one testicle which appears to be of " normal"  size, and the other one is roughly three times smaller. It has been like that since I can remember and it doesn''t hurt or anything.
I''m really shy about this, but I have to know what the problem is. I will scrape together all the courage and visit a doctor if it comes to that. Should I visit a GP, or an urologist from the start?

I strongly suggest that you consult an urologist, as the abnormal small testis, can develop cancer at a later stage. The doctor will most likely treat your condition by removing the smaller testis, if indicated.

Posted by: Danil | 2013-02-11

This is a really intelligent way to asnwer the question.

Reply to Danil
Posted by: ShyBall | 2013-01-30

Thanks Dr.
Is it OK if I go in 2 month''s time?

Reply to ShyBall