Question
Posted by: gija | 2010/09/29

one round

I can only do one round, the second one is a problem - what can I do? Sometimes I do get an erection, but when i'm about to insert my penis I just lose it.

all men have a delay between subsequent sexual acts. this is known as the refraction period and it increases over time, ie: for a young man it might be as little as 10 minutes; for older men it might be a few hours. therefore, take a two-hour break between sexual acts. if your partner is ready, you can stimulate her through oral sex / masturbation.

3
Posted by: Dimitri | 2010/09/29

it''s all in the mind, just focus on the job a hand and forget all about you financial stress or anything that is negative

Reply to Dimitri
Posted by: dom | 2010/09/29

lol iraction sounds like iraqaction.

Reply to dom
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/29

Reply to sexologist