Posted by: One_Orgasm_Woman | 2010-04-26

one orgasm

Dear Dr, I am a healthy, young 22 year old woman. However, I realize that I can only orgasm once, and then lose interest. Sometimes, I will have an orgasm before my boyfriend, and I won''t be able to orgasm anymore. It seems as if the drive/urge to have sex is gone. Is there a way to overcome that?

Both men and woman do have a latency period (a time between orgasms)where you are not able to have another orgasm. This is usually short in woman and it is possible for woman to come more than once in an evening. The latency period for men is often much longer. Your lack of interest n sex can also ha something to do with the nature of your relationship - examine this as well.

Posted by: Dev | 2010-04-29

i think you need to make things more interesting for yourself
and need to let go try new things!!!

Reply to Dev