Question
Posted by: mj | 2010/09/20

one nite

hi there, i did somethng i shouldnt have am not involved with anyone.. just my morals but i lost them friday nite..
i slept with someone who i know very well but on sunday i woke up with a sore in my vagina.. should i be worried wat can i do? have never done this b4 so am disgusted with myself amongst other things and now am worried.

Hallo MJ
Please let your doctor have a look at the ulcer as it could be a STD and it may need antibiotics before it gets worse.
dr Bets

3
Posted by: mj | 2010/09/20

thanks.. i am being hard on myself as its not me to do things like this.. dry makes sense..but will still go as cant trust anyone even though you know them and they healthy. dont know what came over me.
thanks again

Reply to mj
Posted by: Popcorn | 2010/09/20

maybe it''s nothing to worry about, it''s also possible that you just had to much sex, or was a little dry, or you could have had the sore already, maybe smaller and after the sex the friction of the motion just made it worse. Just get some gel from the pharmacist. If you still feel like it''s not enough go to your gp and let them do an STD and aids test on you. Don''t be to hard on yourself.

Reply to Popcorn
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/20

Hallo MJ
dr Bets