Question
Posted by: jacky | 2012-05-14

one kidney

born with 2 kidneys had alot of infections found out at 28 that one kidney was not working since birth they took it out was fine till 40 now everymorning i wake up and it feels like my kidney is sore until i use the toilet then its better but not alot better every now and then it hurts ?

Dear Jacky
I am sorry to hear that you only have one kidney and that you are now experiencing problems with it. For your own sake it is VITAL for you to have a medical examination with a Urologist. Your remaining kidney is essential for your well being and if there is a problem such as an infection then it must be treated correctly and immediately. Do not neglect your kidney - see a Urologist as soon as possible - today would be good.
Take care

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2012-05-15

Dear Jacky
Take care