Posted by: Guj1 | 2013-01-12

One day Menstrual Period Repeat

Goodday Doc 

I''m writing to you after you replied to my question regarding the 1 day period that I had in December 2012 and you requested that I do a pregnancy test because I might be pregnant. I did the test twice and it came out negative and in November 2012 my periods on came for 2 days. Now in January 2013 I had my period on the 10th until yesterday morning and in the late afternoon yesterday I changed my sanitary pad and before I went to sleep I changed it again there was nothing coming out until this morning. I am really getting worried. Can you please advice. I really need to have a baby and when this is happening I get worried.

Thanks in advance.

I think that you need to see a gynaecologist for a full assessment to see what is going on.