Question
Posted by: cherry | 2011-11-22

one breast is growing

hi there

I am 30 years old and a month ago i noticed my left breast increasing in size, it felt heavy and achey, any how i went for a mammo and no lump was found only fibrograndular architecture of the breast was found, to date my left breast has grown more and i am now finding it hard to tuck it into my bra it just overflows i have had 3 children and a subtotal hysterectomy, the size does not increase or decrease during the month it just gets bigger.
my aunt on my moms side has had breast cancer on both breast years apart, my other aunt had cancer and my grandfather also had testicalur cancer. my breast also pops up with bruises for no reason at all

Gynaes do not deal with breast problems like this. I would suggest that you see a breast surgeon.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-11-28