Question
Posted by: Jake | 2011-03-17

one

Can you remain on one antidepressant your whole life

Sorry, Jakem but I can't help chuckling about Jordan's response. The answer would be - it's been done ; and if one AD suits you well and you have recurrent significant depressions such that you need to remain on AD therapy long-term, there's no reason not to stay on the same med.
Of course, if it's not working well, one wouldn't stay on it ; but there's no reason to expect serious problems just from remainin on one long-term.
Some expert views would be that one should consider remaining on Ad for life if there have been 3 serious depressive episodes.

2

Posted by: Jordan | 2011-03-18

No Jake, I think you are actually supposed to take ONE A DAY.

Reply to Jordan