Question
Posted by: nonny | 2017/11/20

Cheated once

I'm married and I have cheated on my husband before and I had to beg him for years not to leave me. I told myself I will NEVER cheat on my husband ever again. But recently about 3 weeks ago I met a guy who made advances on me. I told him I'm married and he must leave me alone. But he kept at it. And now I am beyond charmed. I think about him all the time. Now I find myself tempted and I don't want to. The good thing is he lives 90km away. Whats wrong with me? I don't want to jeopardize my relationship with my husband. What should I do?

- 2017/11/21

Hello nonny,
I suspect our readers will have some strong responses to your message.  Why are you so vulnerable, so desperate for compliments,  that you even wasted your time listening to a guy who had no respect for you and your marriage ( so you know he will never be faithful to you ) that you continued listening to him and responding to him ? Do you really have nothing better to do than to waste your time thinking romantic fantasies about him ?  What is it that you find charming about a man who preys on married woman ( you surely don't think you are the only woman in his harem ? ) and ignores their marriage, and the respect they and their husband and marriage deserve ? 
You say you don't want to jeopardize your relationship with your husband, yet you know that further contact with this predator, let alone any actual relationship with him, would inevitably do just that, and would probably end your marriage ?
You know what you should do.  Refuse to make any further contact with him, ignore any further messages from him, perhaps change your contact details through which he contacts you, or block him on them.
And seriously consider asking your husband to join you in some couple counselling sessions to revive and improve your marriage relationship, so you can be happier together and can ignore this smooth-talking seducer who wants some more notches on his belt.