Question
Posted by: WVW | 2009/11/24

once a month

I would like to find out what is the avrage of sexy that a couple must have a month

The reason why i am asking is i am 28 &  hubby is 24 we use to have sex like 3 times a week some times more some times less

But for the last yaer we only do it once a month and i think this is not normal i want to have sex more than once a month &  we can not talk about it because it always end up in a fight

I think about having an afair and it is not just about the sex we dont talk as we use to he is always tiered he sleeps from 7 when we get hom every single night i can not handel it any more Please HELP

To have "sex" a couple need to have a relationship built on love ,trust and respect . It seems as if the relationship is suffering and that your partner may be suffering from a recent emotional,medical or psychosocial difficulty.Addressing issues ,rekindling the relationship and warming to each other can restore you to your previous sexlife. The average couple over 40 has sex 2 times weekly and you could return to your 3-4 x weekly as desired

8
Posted by: wvw | 2009/11/25

One more thing i am very open minded when it comes to sex i always fufull he' s needs

I feel like i am going crazy over this i even thought that mabe he is having an affair

Thank you all for the help

Reply to wvw
Posted by: WVW | 2009/11/25

Yes my hubby is a boilermaker so he does a lot of physical work I now how XXX feels because the times i would like to turn him on he always have silly things to say he like to say not again and he make me feel like bad so most of the time i just leaf it and go with out it it is not that i want it every day but i would like to feel like a sexy lady again &  nothing have changed the only thing that changed is that i lost 12kg &  i was not Fat
I am going to lose the person i love because of this

Reply to WVW
Posted by: Anon!! | 2009/11/25

Seeing that i have the same problem with my wife....
Call me :)

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/25

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/25

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2009/11/24

I would also like sex around 3 x a week but my partner has taken to making silly comments like " Oh well get on with it"  OR " If you have to"  when I approach her.This turns me off completely and as a result our sex life sucks and it has seriously effected our relationship. I have tried to introduce lubes/toys and the like but with no sucess.
Why people change like this I have no idea.She is not on any meds and is as fit as a fiddle and certainly not under abnormal stress.Yet she swears blind that she loves me.So sad

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Mr G | 2009/11/24

Just a question, but does your hubby do any physical exercise or work? Had a very similar problem with my fiance untill she started exercising. In the beginning it was difficult, but when she was more fit we also started to do it more frequently.

If they don' t even want to discuss it then it makes it very difficult. I started by giving her a bit of wine over the weekends when we had dinner. Then discussed worked, friends and what not. Then I would say stuff like: " I was always wondering what you think about sex" , or " what do you like or what don' t you" , or " what do you think you would like to try out someday" . It takes a bit of time, but it makes them more open to thinking about sex and what each person wants in a relationship.

All I can say is best of luck and I wish my fiance was like you. I would do it every day if I could... but that is unfortunately not how she is... not yet in any case, but we' re making progress.

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: Guy | 2009/11/24

At lease 3 times a week is a normal sex life, however the more times the better as there is no other form of intimacy between two people then wanting to be with each other every opportunity they get. I would advise you to speak to your hubby about this because its not just the sex issue its your entire relationship that has changed. Maybe councelling may help. You need to get to the root cause of the problem, before you can find a solution.
Good Luck

Reply to Guy