Question
Posted by: Vuyo | 2009-12-15

On top

My husband like it when I am on top.I am not use to this style - to top it he is big and I am small when I try it on top I can' t even move.

Please help maybe I am doing something wrong .

I suggest you move your legs into a position so that you can move, you can squat or kneel over him so that you take your weight on your legs and can control your movements that way. See the following link on wikipedia for sketch diagrams - could be useful http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman_on_top_(sex_position)

3
Posted by: HappyMe :) | 2009-12-18

I recommend you read Item #7 (Kama Sutra) in this forum. :)

Reply to HappyMe :)
Posted by: anony | 2009-12-18

Getting atop means you contol penetration, momentum and your partner' s mood. Therefore, talk with your partner about each others'  feelings, experiences and anything (if not everything) that would render you insecure, shy and/or uncomfortable. Remember, we were not born genius but were nurtured by experience. Experiment a bit and you will, in no time, be an expert.

Reply to anony
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009-12-15

Reply to Sexologist