Posted by: Anri | 2012-02-10

On the positive side

Professor Simpson

This is not a new thing and i am sure you and a lot of people read this already. For me it is something good to read:

Shortest speech by CEO of Coca-Cola - very impressive

Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. They are WORK, FAMILY,HEALTH,FRIENDS and SPIRIT and you keeping all of these in the air.

You will soon understand that WORK is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. But the other four balls - FAMILY, FRIENDS, HEALTH and SPIRIT -are made of glass. If you drop one of these, they will be irrevocably scuffed, marked, nicked, damaged or even shattered. They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for it.

Work efficiently during office hours and leave on time. Give the required time to your family, friends and have proper rest.

Prof, i booked my first appointment. I am not sure if it is a psygologist or a psichiatrist. My appointment is however only on Monday 30 July 2012. Until then i will try to sort myself out. Maybe by then i wont need the appointment.

After all i can be thankfull for only " one ball"  that is shattered - SPIRIT, but i will soon find a way to get that ball patched together.

Why is that, that some people " bounce back"  and take control after trauma and other like me struggle?

I want to say thank you to YOU, Liza, LP, Bron and AGM for some encouragment.

Take care

When you were making the appointment, they should have told you which professional you would be seeing. We all bounce differently, according to our precise pattern of strenghs and vulnerabilities, and bounce differently in diffrent times and circumstances. Keep bouncing !

Posted by: u should know.............. | 2012-02-10

To ensure you know who you are seeing phone the receptionist as ask wether the person is a shrink or a therapist.

Reply to u should know..............