Question
Posted by: spho | 2008/10/28

on going periods while trying to conceiv

my question is : i have not been on my periods in early 1990' s and thought that was normal then i was on the pill etc, but in 2002 i stopped the pills completely, but still i haven' t been on my periods monthly i will go twice a yer or thrice etc.......now i have been to the gynae he did a LLetz operation since my pap smear came back bein abnormal 1 for 3 times, then in Oct' 08 was hospitalised for heavy bleeding with big clots, then discharged being prescribed inza tablets and cycloma......pills and once the pills are finished i will go back to my heavy bleeding, just like now i am experiencing same thing...............plz help.

I presume that there is no problem with the uterus. If your periods are heavy but regular, this should not stop you from conceiving. You could use Ponstan during the period to lessen the amount of bleeding.