Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2009/01/12

Omega for my dogs?

Hi there,
I have been giving my 3 dogs Omega twice a week (capsules mixed into their food). i have noticed shiny coats and am pleased but how effective is the Omega with healthy joints and bones? Should I be giving them more than twice a week?
thanks so much.

Dear Michelle

For best coat results give Omega 3 and 6 daily. Some evidence that it helps with joints as well but you should consider Mobiflex if joint health is an issue.

1
Posted by: Chill | 2009/01/12

Depends. What breeds of dogs, and what are their ages? What are you feeding them?

If joint health is an issue, there are probably better things you can give them.

Reply to Chill