Posted by: Samantha | 2012-01-31

Omega 3 and flaxseed

Yesterday I bought Vital''s Omega 3 supplement. I read on the box that it also has flaxseed oil in every capsule.

I have PCOS and we are trying to conceive.

I read that taking flaxseed oil during pregnancy and if you have PCOS is unsafe.

Can I continue using the supplement or should I rather stop because of the flaxseed oil it contains?

I am not familiar with the use of flaxseed oil in conditions like PCOS but if you are uncertain, I suggest that you stop taking the product.

Posted by: Carol | 2012-02-02

Ongoing headaches (throbbing but mild) on left side of head for a few months. Ranges from top left (particular area) to behind ear to left brow. On and off but daily. Age 50

Reply to Carol