Question
Posted by: NWH | 2009-11-19

OMEGA 3, 6, 9

I am currently breastfeeding and am taking LACTOCARE supplements (this includes some omega oils). Since I have high cholesterol, my nursing sister said I should take omega 3, 6 and 9 supplements. I' m not sure if LACTOCARE includes all 3 omega oils. Do you know? And is it safe for me to take both the lactocare and another omega 3,6 and 9 supplement?

Expert ImagePharmacist

As far as I know, when it comes to omega oils, Lactocare contains Omega 3 at levels that are recommended for the development of your baby's brain and eyes. Some may differ, but I wouldnt recommend taking additional supplements.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2009-11-20

Reply to pharmacist